Tuesday, August 2, 2016

My New Favorite Thing #1

Ok, in all honesty, I have had several new New Favorite Things in the recent weeks since this first New Favorite Thing. And I know many of you done been up on this long before I even knew it was legal to karaoke in your car. (Imaginary you's right now, I figure, because I wonder how many of those page views on my data page are actually just, umm, me).  Or before I knew it possible to teleport a new passenger in without even stopping...   

That said, in honor of its awesome favoriteness-ness, I'm nonetheless using it to launch My New Favorite Thing Series.  

(Hey, did you see how I'm trying to do that whole Amy Cuddy/William James/somatic feedback/ smile first and then you'll feel happy sort of thing?  I mean, doesn't just suggesting favorite any-thing make you happy-(er)?  Ok,or at least not sad(der)? Ok?)* 
                     Carpool Karaoke with                          MICHELLE OBAMA!!!!!!


*Very, very old old and, yeah, ill-advised favorite thing: parentheses.  (-:  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment